Tiny Zombies Experiment - VR
A downloadable game for Windows
Game is as done as possible right now.
Basically there is one zombie (patient zero), that starts to infect the entire town.
How fast will the infection spread? and can you stop it?
Game is done as a way to try out some VR for me.
It is tested without VR headset with mouse/wasd, as well as with xbox 360 controller.
For VR it's tested with Oculus Rift. Please let me know if it works/does not work with other headsets. (It has a fallback to OpenVR, så make sure Steam and SteamVR is installed for other headsets)
Use Alt-F4 or Oculus panel to exit game.
Shoot with controllers (left/right mouse or trigger).
Use R to reload if no headset. in VR just point guns upwards (only works if you have no ammo left)
NOTE: You can't control individual hands without VR, so it might be more difficult to shoot and hit. Once you get the hang of it, it's quite playable though ;)
For bugs/features/suggestions, join our Discord here
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Game statusAug 19, 2019
- Version 0.4 alpha released!Jun 17, 2019
- Version 0.3 alpha almost ready!Jun 04, 2019
- More info on next versionMay 19, 2019
- Next version progress and new signed installerMay 07, 2019
- Version 0.2 alpha released!Apr 22, 2019
- Info on next versionApr 21, 2019
- Early test releasedApr 17, 2019